Mountain climbing is a game which is suitable for those that are always on the lookout for activities containing plenty of adrenaline rush. Although this sport is for everyone a mountain climber must be patient, mentally and physically powerful and must be well-trained. Climbing the hills can give a rest from the daily life dilemmas and the breathtaking views of the mountains will make the best memories and experience of your lifetime. For Those who are planning to have this extraordinary adventure here are some tips:
• Destination- You can either go for a significant rise or a slight rise. When a complete climb can be achieved in a day devoid of any exceptional work and which takes within five hours to reach the summit in the point of beginning of the trekking, which is known as a minor climb. And the climb that takes days to complete and a where a lot of physical effort is required, is referred to as the major climb. You can decide which one to go for based on your capacity and expertise. Also, you can think about the locality, availability of drinkable sources of water, view from the hills etc when choosing the destination.
• Place to Stay- You can choose to remain in the local resorts or camp immediately if it’s possible and if you discover a suitable place.
• Equipments- As a beginner all you need is a good pair of hiking shoes, pants and jackets which are water-proof and that dries out quickly, and your trusty rucksack. The number of things to take will eventually increase as you’ll get more experiences. If you are planning for a major climb then you can imagine bringing a lightweight tent. Apart from these, essentials like food and water can also be carried.
• Personal Health- The right training and preparation physically are crucial before beginning mountain climbing. Exercises to prepare the leg muscles like jogging and stair climbing carried out. You can even train to make yourself used to the heavy load you will need to carry on the mountains.
• Climbing Partners- A manual must essentially be hired and you can also team up with mountain climbers who are experienced. This can assist in preventing the risks involved with climbing independently which should never be done.